Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shoes, Shoes and more Shoes!

I just adore these boots by Naughty MonkeyDetective Regular Price $99.00, they come in black too. They are get to pair with leggings or to tuck your skinny jeans into - dress them up or down. These are a great and versatile boot for this winter season.


Do I even really need to say how cute these little gray booties are and affordable by Michael AntonioMoris Regular Price $79.00..I didn't think so! Love Love Love them!

Every girl needs to have a pair of nude sexy heels...(hint - they visually make your legs appear longer.) This stylist pair comes from Nine West Bonfire Regular Price $49.99-$89.00. I actually even saw this style at Marshall's this week in black too for ONLY 29.99!

I was thinking about doing a Shoe posting every Tuesday...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment