Sunday, September 19, 2010

What did she do NOW?

The fateful Friday, Sept. 17, that brought the news that Lindsay Lohan had failed a random drug test and her own admission of, "This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences," was busy all around for the troubled actress.

Lohan spent Friday at an afternoon photo shoot and was later spotted at an observance of the Jewish holy day of atonement, Yom Kippur, with Israeli military vet Eilat Anchel at a house party in Beverly Hills.

Lohan, 24, then went to the Beverly Hills Hotel before heading to Hollywood. After her nighttime Twitter admission that she failed her drug test, she was photographed with her wrist tattoo on display. It reads, "I restore myself when I'm alone."

In her Friday night Tweet, Lohan said, "if I am asked," she is ready to go back before Superior Court Judge Elden Fox to face the consequences of her failed drug test. So far, the judge has not yet set a hearing in the matter, but, said Lohan, "I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future."

However, a friend close to Lohan, who has seen her since her Aug. 24 release from rehab (after serving nearly two weeks in jail in a DUI case), tells PEOPLE: "She did not work the steps inside the program, and did come not out changed whatsoever. She's exactly the same girl as before jail time and rehab."

The friend added: "She did whatever she could to leave rehab early. It was her mission. I'm not sure how, but they let her out much sooner than anyone advised."

No comments:

Post a Comment