Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What does Brooke Burke do to her Sweats?

Dancing With the Stars is making its long-awaited return to TV last night, which means that the show’s on-the-go co-host Brooke Burke is having to balance her glamorous onscreen existence with being a hands-on mom—and still being a stylish one at that! “I always have a bag of clothes in the car (I call it the Kidmobile), so I can change from flip-flops for school pick-up and drop-off into heels for a sexy look if I need to later,” she explains in the October issue of Redbook of refusing to allow her non-stop schedule cramp her style. Even when she’s dressing down, Brooke admits that staying chic remains a high-priority–but she makes it easy on herself by focusing on accessories. “I wear tons of jewelry, even when I’m in sweats,” she says. Other fashion secrets? Steal clothes from friends! “I love wearing things for the first time,” says Brooke, who like many moms, has made organization her modus operandi, especially when it comes to her closet: “I sort all of my clothes seasonally, so if I need something fast, I can grab it from the right section.” Get more of Brooke’s fashion-ready secrets at Redbook.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment